Why You Can Rely on VDI for a Better Telephony Solution
In providing communication systems, VDI brings a unique combination of:
- Technical expertise
- Depth of experience in the design, cabling, installation, and maintenance of complex telephony systems
- Commitment to an extra level of support
We have worked with major hospital chains and business organizations of all sizes, and we are Avaya specialists'able to design, deliver, and support a full spectrum of solutions, from enterprise products like Avaya Aura Communications Manager to SME products like Avaya IP Office. As an authorized Avaya partner and SME expert, we know the full capabilities of the technology.
Our expertise is enhanced by our experience. Whether you are looking for basic digital telephone systems, Voice over IP (VoIP), or enterprise level servers with multiple platforms, we develop a thorough understanding of your organization's objectives, current technology, preferred workflows, and special constraints. From experience, we know:
- The key questions to ask upfront
- The decisions you need to make at the outset
- The options we need to explain so that you fully understand both the capability and limitations of the systems you are considering
It's more than knowing the technology. It's having seen how different choices have played out for our clients over time.
Our IT Expertise is Critical
Having both IT and telephony experts on staff is essential to the design, implementation, and support of today's complex communications systems.
By leveraging our partnerships with Avaya, Cisco, and Microsoft, we are able to provide a range of customized solutions for:
- Unified Communications, which enhance collaboration by integrating messaging and interactive systems, allowing users to access voice, email, fax, video, and SMS through a single user mailbox.
- Call/Contact Centers which manage all communications with clients by phone, email, letter, fax, and live chat.
- Mobile Device Management to enhance productivity by integrating your applications so that employees can securely use their own mobile devices in the work place. Our IT experience is critical here because rapid expansion of smartphones and tablet PC's are overwhelming networks, forcing companies to change their wireless infrastructure significantly.
- Video Collaboration using the SCOPIA product portfolio from Radvision, an Avaya company, which provides advanced voice, data, and video conferencing.
- Small and Mid-Sized Business Solutions, including Avaya IP Office, which can serve as few as five employees but scales up to 1,000 users in a single location, with advanced networking that enables deployment across multiple locations.
Our commitment to service and support sets us apart
We understand that your employees' time is valuable. That is why our commitment to support the solutions we install is backed by technicians who are:
- Available 24/7/365 for emergencies
- Certified Avaya experts with hands-on field experience